Shipping is by Australia Post
We are not open to the public. Local pickup is by appointment only at an agreed meeting place in Huonville.
Ginseng Seed Shipping
- Most destinations worldwide.
- Excluding: Africa and Bangladesh due to logistic reasons.
- We are able to export commercial quantities of Panax Ginseng seeds into India. Our sales agent is based in Sikkim. Please contact us for further information.
- Ginseng seeds are shipped from Monday to Wednesday to ensure that your parcel is not kept at the postal depot over the weekend.
- Your seeds are slightly moist and will need to be removed from the sealed bag and allowed to breathe as soon as possible.
- Parcels sent by Express Post Platinum are generally delivered 1 to 3 days after posting, depending on your location within Australia.
- Express Post Platinum parcels are trackable and require a signature on delivery.
- Registered mail can take between 1 to 7 days from posting. The standard mail service from Tasmania to mainland Australia can be slow. This is OK for dried ginseng root products, but not so good for viable Panax ginseng seeds.
- We generally do not encourage the Local Pick up of orders, but are happy to make an appointment for the collection of your order if you happen to live nearby or are travelling through the area.
- Express Courier International service generally takes between 2 to 4 days to deliver depending on your location.
- Small shipments of ginseng seeds are not usually delayed by Customs and Quarantine.
- Shipments of ginseng seeds of 500g and over, can sometimes experience delays through Customs and Quarantine. Depending on the destination country and who is inspecting the parcel, this can take a few days or in the worse case, over a month, as we have experienced on occasions. It is important for you to work with your Customs and Quarantine officers to ensure that the ginseng seeds are cleared for delivery as fast as possible.
- You should inform your Quarantine Inspection Service of your intention to import Panax Ginseng seeds, prior to ordering them. There may be permits, certificates and/or accredited seed analysis required to accompany your seed order. We can organise phytosanitary certificates and accredited seed analysis.
- The cost of having an accredited seed analysis conducted for your shipment would need to be quoted on and accepted by you prior to ordering.
- Keep in mind the Customs duty and fees payable to the destination country for larger orders.
- Bulk Panax ginseng seed orders over 10kg are available, but are not processed online. Depending on the size of your order, the best shipping methods are discussed and agreed upon in writing, before the order is accepted.
- Please check with your local Customs and Quarantine Service regarding regulations for the importation of Panax ginseng seeds, before placing your order.
- You may need to order a Phytosanitary Certificate from the Australian Quarantine Inspection Service. We can organise this for you if you select the option when purchasing your ginseng seeds.
- GSSA Pty Ltd hold no responsibility for delays occurring with the clearance of ginseng seeds and products through Customs and Quarantine in the destination country.
Non signature, non-tackable post services removed 14th May 2013 include:
- Track and Pack International
- Express Post – Standard service Australian domestic freight.
We have removed non signature, non-trackable freight options from our freight service list due to the unreliability of Australia Post and it’s international freight partners. This means that freight costs are higher than we would like to offer you, but it does considerably reduce the chances of your order being ‘lost’ in transit. We have not experienced any missing articles posted by Express Post Platinum or registered post, when using the domestic service, or Express Courier International for parcels sent internationally.
How to calculate the shipping fee before completing your order.
Shipping Rates are automatically calculated before going to checkout procedure. The easiest way to find out about Shipping Rates is by clicking the “Calculate Shipping” link below the total order price, in the ‘Cart’ page.
About the combined shipping fee for multiple items.
Our shipping cost is calculated according to the total weight / volume of the products in an order, no mater how many you ordered. The shipping cost for multiple items is calculated on the total weight /volume of your order.